Friday, November 21, 2008

Boredom

It's friday night and I'd love to go out but unfortunately I have to babysit today.None of my friends are online and I really dunno what to do atm.I will have to do some ironing later...*boooring*
And I can't watch TV whilst ironing 'cause I have to iron in the kitchen as I burnt the carpet in the living room last time.xD
Well,we'll see if I can go out tomorrow.
Last weekend was pretty amazing.I went to Camden on friday, had some cider and then went to Koko.I met a guy who bought two bottles of Champagne and after the three of us shared the champagne I was totally drunk.And it was absolute fun!
I lost my scarf, but that guy gave me his and I love it.Will post a foto soon...
It's pretty shit that I can't afford London atm as I urgently need a coat and wanna go clubbing there <33
Hm....still boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment