Saturday, January 30, 2010

Current Inspiration

- Ann Demeulemeester Fall 2010 Men's Collection:

Oh, how I'd love to have a misterious, stylish boyfriend who dresses like that :)


- This boutique room:

I'm obsessed with clothes racks and I love the nude and vintage atmosphere. I will definitely use this pic as an inspiration for decorating my new room (in case I will find one eventually!)


- This doll:

I like her hair (looks green but I think it rather is a greyish platinum blonde), the pale skin, the cute cross shaped ear- rings and the lace application on her dress! :)
Yes, dolls can be inspiring!



- The Designs of Emma Rea:

And these are my favourite findings of the week. I especially love the overknee leather boots!

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of that room ! And the doll is just too fabulous!

    ReplyDelete