Wednesday, April 16, 2008

DIY ideas

OK, DIY has become a big trend.
And although I'm not a person who likes to follow trends, I really like that one.
I always made things by myself so this seems to be just perfect. All the bloggers who post about DIY really inspire me... unfortunately I can't sew at the moment, because I moved into an appartement with a friend of mine and I couldn't afford a sewing mashine yet.
So I have to try something else...like drawing on t-shirts or cutting them or whatever...
in the next days I'll search for some good ideas, but I'm sure that there are quite a lot of good ones somewhere in my mind...
and it's not only clothing that you can do on your own...I also love creating decorative stuff for my room...like this:

1 comment:

  1. Nice...I totally love the DIY trend too
    I'm gonna start experimenting soon.

    ReplyDelete