Wednesday, April 16, 2008

a TV!

Yes, I can live WITHOUT television.
Some weeks ago my television started to 'strike' and as it still keeps striking I think I'll need to buy a new one. Well, I have to admitt that my TV is very old...even older than me...and it is also pretty small...but it worked!
Now it doesn't work anymore and although I did not die because I couldn't watch TV, I think it is important to have one.
It's always been my only source of daily information and lying in bed just watching TV and chill is one of my favourite activities to relax^^
You can forget all your problems by zapping around and thinking of nothing...just being dumb and lazy.
Now that I know that I can live without watching TV I could say it's a waste of time and money...but it's not! Of course, you shouldn't watch TV all the time...because reading books is also a great possibility to spend some time on one's own....and meeting friends and going outside is much fun,too....but TV-time is relaxing time!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment