Monday, July 27, 2009

Farewell UK!

In 5 days I'll be leaving the UK as I'm finishing my gap year.
I'm going back to germany for the whole of august and then I will hopefully start studying at London College of Fashion in september.I've already got an unconditional offer for a place. :)
Anyway, I'm really sad because I met a lot of great people here and I had an amazing time!

As a little farewell gift I finally ordered the Aaliyah Lace Up Boots from Topshop and my boyfriend gave me a lovely brooch :



I really hope that I can go back to England but I will continue blogging from germany aswell of course! xx

2 comments:

  1. awww...sweet! and congrats on getting into London College of Fashion! Hope you'll have a gr8 time. what r u reading?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe thanks x
    reading?I was reading Fireworks by Elizabeth H. Winthrop but finished the book yesterday xP

    ReplyDelete