Sunday, July 12, 2009

Open Day at LCF,Oxford Street and Portobello Market

Yesterday I went to an Open Day at London College of Fashion and had a look at this year's graduates' portfolios.It was really interesting and a very friendly course advisor helped me with my application for a loan from germany.I've already got offered a place at Lcf and I am hoping that I will get a loan to study in London!
Anyway, I went shopping in Oxford Street afterwards and spent hours at Topshop.This store is just amazing <3
I also went to Portobello Market, looking for some granny boots and guess what: I found some but not one pair in my size!So unfair -.-

But luckily I had bought these really nice shoes at Topshop already, so I wasn't too disappointed.
I also bought a lovely grey and babypink dress, a plain grey t-shirt (a basic yay!) and a knitted cardigan with some lace and short sleeves.
All in all it was a perfect shopping day in London.(More money to spent would have been appreciated though^^)
Hope you had a lovely weekend as well xx

No comments:

Post a Comment